Jan 18, 2021
Each year we take the time to
reflect on the year that was, before we move into the year to come.
Setting time aside to integrate the lessons of the months that have
passed, puts us in a position to make the most of the months that
lie ahead. 2020 was a year like no other and in this episode, Anna
and Ché share their personal
reflections, lessons learnt and the ways they have grown and
changed. Here are the questions if you would like to use them for
your own reflection.
- What did you love in the last 12
- What were some of your magic moments, what was
magical or extra-ordinary?
- What did you accomplish in the last 12
- What are some of the things that you want to
duplicate next year?
- What did you hate in the last 12
- What was challenging in the past
- What do you not want to happen
- What decisions did you make that were
- What did you learn by going through these
experiences, why are they valuable?
- What are some of the most important decisions
this year and what decisions might you make next year as a